Painted Lady Fingers has a blog that is very descriptive when giving reviews. I wait with bated breath for her new blog entries. She has a giveaway that’s just as cool as she is. Take a look at these goodies:
Welcome to the Spring Beauty, Spring Cleaning Giveaway! Here you will find earrings, nail polish, eye shadows and makeup primer to beautify yourself in Spring colors. There is also eye makeup remover and nail polish remover to help cleanup when you are done.
The giveaway package includes:
A pair of ivory freshwater pearl and sky blue chalcedony earrings handmade by Wildheather.
The Wildflower Collection of six eye shadows by Bella Sugar Cosmetics.
Four Brucci Nail Polishes: two shimmers, two creams.
Reviva Labs Makeup Primer.
Reviva Labs Eye Makeup Remover Gel.
Sephora by OPI nail color remover.
The total prize package value is $106.
These lovely earrings are made of sky blue chalcedony, ivory freshwater pearls and sterling silver wires and earwires. These were handcrafted by WildHeather.
Bella Sugar Cosmetics Wildflower Collection.
Last Frost, Morning Glory, Gaillardia
Reviva Labs Makeup Primer
Reviva Labs Makeup Primer
Sephora by OPI Nail Colour Remover
The earrings were made by Wildheather for this giveaway. She will be creating a duplicate pair especially for the winner. The earrings pictured were provided for my consideration. Heather is quite wonderful. I know she has some pink and yellow chalcedony available if that would be more suited to the winner’s taste. Heather will be shipping the earrings to the winner. Many thanks!
Bella Sugar Cosmetics sponsored the eye shadow portion of this giveaway. The Wildflower Collection was sent to me for review. The winner will be receiving her eye shadows directly from Bella Sugar. If the winner has already purchased colors from the Wildflower Collection or doesn’t find certain shades to her taste, Bella Sugar is willing to make substitutions. Their customer service is impeccable! Also, check out their etsy shop.
Reviva Labs sponsored this giveaway by offering their MakeUp Primer and Eye Makeup Remover Gel. I am delighted to be able to share these fabulous products with readers of painted Lady fingers.
I purchased the Brucci nail polishes and Sephora by OPI nail colour remover. I will be shipping these items directly to the winner.
All of the sponsored items and items I purchased are brand new!
Spring Beauty, Spring Cleaning Giveaway is open internationally for followers and e-mail subscribers. The contest runs through the end of the day May 25th. To keep this simple, I am willing to count the date as the last available time zone worldwide. As long as it is May 25th somewhere on the planet, you may still enter.
Here’s how to enter:
1) Become a follower or e-mail subscriber of painted Lady fingers. If you are currently a follower or subscriber, that certainly counts! Please let me know in the comments which option you choose for keeping up with painted Lady fingers. For example: I follow via Google Friend Connect or I subscribe via e-mail. Be specific. I check entries very carefully.
If you follow via Google Friend Connect, log into the proper account when you leave your comment. If you follow via Google Friend Connect, your account has to have some public aspect. It is okay if you don’t follow publicly, but there needs to be some signs of humanity on your profile page. If you subscribe via e-mail, your e-mail address must be confirmed through feedburner. If you have never received an e-mail related to painted Lady fingers’ blog posts, you do not have a confirmed account. 1 entry.
Optional extra entries. There are lots this time!
2) Let me know: What item or items are you interested in from Reviva Labs other than the two items in this giveaway? Please check the site carefully. Your comment can influence what items are reviewed at painted Lady fingers and what could possibly show up in a future giveaway. I really pay attention to reader input. 1 entry.
3) Blog about the contest. It certainly counts if you have a special area in your sidebar for contests. I will definitely count your entry if your blog is not written in English. I will also count your entry if your blog is just getting started and has a small number of followers. These extra entries are meant to be inclusive and fun. Please provide a link. 2 entries. If you use one of my contest photos, add another entry.
4) Tweet about the contest. Only once, please. Please provide a link. 1 entry.
5) Have painted Lady fingers on your blogroll or add painted Lady fingers. Please provide a link if I haven’t already commented on your blog. Otherwise please remind me. I want to be sure to count the entry even if painted Lady fingers has been on your blogroll for a long time. If you have a nail polish blog and you would like to be on my blogroll, please e-mail me. 1 entry.
6) In appreciation, I am going to add an extra entry for those who comment regularly on non-giveaway posts. I do enjoy reading your feedback! Thank you! Not to worry, I am very inclusive with this extra entry. 1 entry.
7)Become a follower of Wild Heather’s blog. 1 entry
8)Add Wildheather’s shop to your etsy favorites. Please provide your etsy user name to qualify. 1 entry
9) Become a follower of Bella Sugar Cosmetic’s blog. 1 entry
10) Become a fan of Bella Sugar on FaceBook. List your user name on FaceBook to qualify. 1 entry
You are welcome to put all your entries in one comment or return to the contest post with comments for each entry. Either way works for me. Your entries don’t have to be sequential. Enter in any way you like whenever you like before the end of the day May 25th. For the ease of your contest host, please include your e-mail with your entry to qualify. If you forgot to write your e-mail in with your contest entry, leave me another comment with your e-mail address. Thank you, ladies! xoxo!