Kelly at Vampy Varnish had this questionnaire on her blog. I like these things because I get to know the person better whose blog I like to follow. Vampy Varnish is just too cute for words. So, you’ll just have to go over there and check her out. Tell her I said ‘Hi’ too!
Read on if you want to snoop on me…
- How was your week? Fairly good. I worked out every day but today. I started a new work project about 3 weeks ago. I’m standing a lot so I’m getting used to that.
- If you celebrate Thanksgiving, are you hosting or is someone else? Planning on cooking everything? When I was a kid, we did up Thanksgiving right. Grandparents, cousins, aunts, uncles, everyone! Best memories of my childhood. Now, it is just me and my husband. We don’t do anything special. It’s a regular, laid-back day for us.
- What’s on your nails? Only the most awesome Holiday color: Finger Paint’s ‘Holly Good Time.’
- What is your favorite kind of jewelry to wear? Earrings. I wear one in my tragus and I think it’s cool.
- Do you have a favorite “fall” drink? Hot apple cider.
- Ryan Reynolds, Sexiest Man Alive or no? Hold on. Let me go look. Naw.
- What are you currently reading? I’m not currently reading any books. I know, shame on me. But I read a lot of magazines; plenty of fitness, some glamour and a couple cooking ones.
- Have you ever done anything totally daring, like skydive or bungee jump, etc.? I wanted to bungee on my 30th birthday. But, I spent it with my best friend and she said she was not going to let me kill myself .
- Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon or otherwise animated character? No. That would be weird!
- If you are a dog lover, do you prefer large, medium or small breeds? Originally, I am a dog lover. I love large dogs and adore German Shepherds. I had a white one that was beautiful.
OK. Your turn.